Another semester has started and you want to get a fresh start! Staying organized is the best way to ensure this happens. Here are some great tips to help you out!
1. Date Your Notes. Make sure to write the date at the beginning of each lecture to keep your notes organized. It also makes it a lot easier to find when notes are missing.
2. Color Code Your Subjects. Color in your schedule and make sure your notebooks match, that way, it’s easy to grab the right notebooks for each class!
3. Organize Your Computer. Instead of just adding papers and lecture notes to “Documents” create a college folder, with subjects or sub-folders for each semester to keep your hard-drive neat.
4. Note Q&A’s in Lecture. When a teacher poses a question to the class, write your notes in the form of a question and answer (and highlight the question). It could be the same question appears later on in the semester…
5. Keep Your Quarters in a Cup. Easy access for when you need to do laundry or need a midnight caffeine booster.
8. Keep Your Toiletries Together. That way you won’t lose anything and won’t pay for anything you already have.
9, Create an Inbox Folder. For discussions with professors, so that you don’t lose track of information or for easy reference back to it.
I hope this tips help you get the fresh start you need! Have a great semester!